Saturday, December 20, 2008

Home's on a roll

Imagine that!
Two chapters in the same week!
And I'm working on a third! LOL But the third probably won't happen until early next week if at all. Damn Christmas.
LOL
AND--Damn STORMS!
Gah!

I swear, my shoulder is aching something fierce from all the damn shoveling. I keep hearing whispers of a storm every other day right through to Christmas.

FOR THE LOVE OF ELVIS!

Are ya kiddin' me here?

Mother Nature is exceedingly righteous this month--and you know...It's not even officially WINTER yet! ARGH!

1 comment:

Super_Kiwi said...

I'm so glad she's all buzzy again for you! We've missed these two very much and I gotta feeling the next few will be gut wrenchers knowing you.

Brrrr, so weird to think of you guys all buried in snow when I have the summer shine on my desk at work at the moment.
Keep warm!

Looking forward to more after the craziness of this week :)